Monday, December 25, 2017

Ed Ranks Things on this Christmas Word Search Puzzle


Oh man! These are fun, right? I've found 20 words hidden in this Christmas Word Search Puzzle and I've decided to rank them!  This is going to be a blast!

20. Caroling - This is a fun one, but it was right in the middle! A little too easy to find!

19. Cheer - I found this one pretty easily too! Still, a great sentiment for the season!

18. Coldness - Hrm. Coldness is a bit odd choice. Sounds kind of negative. Still, I suppose Winter is pretty cold, so I shouldn't read too much into that. I would have gone with "frosty" or something like that myself. Anyway, it was right at the top left going down. I can't believe it took me so long to find it since it was right there!

17. Jingle Bells - Hahaha, great one! Now I'm singing that song in my head.

16. Christmas - This one is a little obvious, but okay.

15. Joy - Whew! What a tough one to find... only 3 letters long. The key is to look for the Y's if you want to find it too.

14. Family - I was looking for Y's and I found "Family." It is important to spend time with your family every Christmas. What a great list!

13. Snow - Yessssss! Found it!

12. Yuletide - Hey, another Y one. I guess these Y's are more common in Christmas words than I thought.

11. Merry - This one was tricky. I figured "Merry" would be in there and I eventually found it! But in the upper middle of the puzzle across there is one that says "Derry" and it keeps tricking me and throwing me off. Can you find where the real one is at? I won't give it away, so that you can have the fun of finding it yourself!

10. Divorce - Wait... what? Why is this in here? Hrm. It must have been some kind of accident or something. I think the people who make these puzzles use some sort of program that puts the real words in, and then just adds other scrambled letters in order to hide them. This must just be one of those crazy flukes, right? It's diagonal and backwards, so probably not intended. Yeah, the world can provide some odd coincidences sometimes. Hahaha, I'll laugh this off as a zany coincidence that gives extra charm to the puzzle.

9. Candy Cane - And we're back on track! These are the great types of words we're supposed to be finding.

8. Santa - You can't have a proper Christmas Puzzle without "Santa" being somewhere in there! Ho ho ho!

7.  Reindeer - And right after finding "Santa," I found "reindeer!" Nice! I knew I would be able to find that in here somewhere, because there was a cute little graphic of Rudolph to the side. Just like there was a graphic of candy canes and I found that earlier.  Is "snow man" also in this puzzle anywhere? I can't seem to find it. It doesn't look like it, and I was looking for it pretty hard. Hrm. Probably not. Since we already had "snow" it might be repetitive to also do "snow man."

6. Decorations - Oh, nice! Always great to have decorations. That's what my last list was about four days ago.

5. Winter - Brrr! Make sure to wear a nice warm coat.

4. Presents - AWESOME! Presents are the best! This is great!

3. Depression - Wait. What?! Now I'm starting to think that "coldness" and "divorce" were more than just accidents. I know "Seasonal affective disorder" (SAD) is a real thing that occurs around this time, but there is no reason to put this in here.

2. Suicide - THIS IS HIDDEN IN HERE GOING BACKWARDS! JUST WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS SEARCH PUZZLE?!

1. Absence of Hope - Holy SHIT this got dark. PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THIS PUZZLE WITH YOUR CHILDREN.

No comments:

Post a Comment