Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Ed Ranks 15 Meanings of the F-Bomb

Fuck. Considering that when I came back to this blog after a long period of dormancy, I learned that Blogger ran some dumb AI program that flagged and took down several of my past blogs for being "offensive," I should probably avoid doing a blog that will simply say "fuck" over and over agin. 

I never learn though. 

Here are 15 of my favorite ways "Fuck" can be used in this wonderful language. 

15. Defeated in a Fight (He Got Fucked Up Last Night) 

14. Drunk (He Got Fucked Up Last Night) 

13. Why Not? (Fuck It) 

12. An Injustice (He Fucked Me Over) 

11. Lying / Joking (Are You Fucking with Me?) 

10. Exclamation of Anger / Shock (Fuck!) 

9. Not Being Serious at a Task (Stop Fucking Around!) 

8. A Bad / Doomed Situation (He's Fucked) 

7. Expressing Confusion / Surprise (What the Fuck?) 

6. Lack of Caring (Who Gives a Fuck?) 

5. Sexual Intercourse (Wanna Fuck?) 

4. Intensifier (Fuck Yeah, Fuck No, That's Fucking Dumb) 

3. Infix (Sean Fucking Connery, Abso-fucking-lutely) 

2. Noun Insult (Motherfucker, Dumb Fuck, Fuck-Up)

1. Verb Insult (Fuck You, Fuck Off, Go Fuck Yourself)

No comments:

Post a Comment