Thursday, September 22, 2016

Ed Ranks Old Pictures From His External Hard Drive

I was backing up my computer the other day onto my external hard drive, which I haven't touched in years. It was just time to do it because I have a lot of pictures from travel and other documents that only exist on my computer. And if my computer were to crash or be destroyed or stolen - I'd lose all of that. Makes sense, right?  What didn't make sense were hundreds and hundreds of pictures I had collected over time from all over the internet. These are things I had on my computer from college, as well as the one from after I graduated.  After looking through these insane pictures, I have picked ten of them and decided to rank them. Here they are, with no explanation or context. Sometimes because I can't remember the context for why I had those pictures on my old computers, and sometimes because I can remember but it's funnier without any context.

10. A Back Alley Cat Doctor

9. Hal Jordan's Little Known Super Power

8. Cookie Monster Doing Something Retroactively Horrific

7. A Hologram of Adult Film Actress Jezebelle Bond In Front of the Millennium Falcon

6. Japanese Wrestler Shoichi Funaki Serenading a Baby One More Time-Era Britney Spears

5. Medieval Bro Code

4. Ronald McDonald Enjoying a Lads' Mag

3. Samuel L. Jackson Playing Guess Who

2. A Feline That Somewhat Resembles Captain Jean-Luc Picard While Being Interrogated by the Cardassians in the Star Trek: The Next Generation Episode "Chain of Command."
There are four meows.

1. This Picture That Still Makes No Sense

No comments:

Post a Comment